Village Officials

John T. O’Connell

John T. O’Connell
Village Attorney
1979 — to present

jtoconnell1@msn.com

The McCook-Hodgkins Park District opened in 1950. This was the main interest of the children of the village. Activities and games kept them busy and out of trouble. As the town grew, so did the Park District. In 1985, the Park District split from McCook and became the Hodgkins Park Center.